• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Question about wild horse 2.5 " lift

Jfromtn

Loc.
Leoma, TN
Anyone have a 2.5 inch lift from wild horse 4x4.just wondering if it raises it 2.5 " in front and 1 " in back to level the bronco.Jason

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Just put the 2.5 system on my half cab. The rear is 1" higher than the front but with a full cab it would probably be about 1/2" higher.

Jim W.

Louie

Bronco Guru
My WH 2.5" lift is exactly level with a hardtop, rear seat, lighter weight plate bumpers, and a 33" spare. Pretty sure it raises front and back 2.5". After about 2 years, they've settled in at about 2-2.25". Just checked today. It's a great lift....also my 4th or 5th lift from them (so far) :cool:

Sporto

2.5" lift

I have the WH 2.5" lift on my LUBR and it has room for 30's (probably 31"s) in the back, and it sits nice and level from what I can tell. I have no top on at all...I used to have an add-a-leaf kit in the back years ago, so I remember what it looked like with the back end higher than the front, and this is not the case. I really like the look of the lift, and the ride. One of my best purchases for the Bronco in recent memory...

If you do go with the 2.5" kit, make sure to purchase a set of 4 degree shims as well. I thought that they would be part of the entire kit, but they were not.

Hope this helps.

R

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
My Wh 2.5" sits perfectly level but my 3.5" WH sits just a little bit higher in the rear but I'm sure it will setle out.

74creamsickle

Loc.
Perkasie.PA
i have the wh 2.5" lift on my lubr and it has room for 30's (probably 31"s) in the back, and it sits nice and level from what i can tell. I have no top on at all...i used to have an add-a-leaf kit in the back years ago, so i remember what it looked like with the back end higher than the front, and this is not the case. I really like the look of the lift, and the ride. One of my best purchases for the bronco in recent memory...

If you do go with the 2.5" kit, make sure to purchase a set of 4 degree shims as well. I thought that they would be part of the entire kit, but they were not.

Hope this helps.

R

ditto !!!!!