• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Questions rear disc conversion

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
I am most likley going to make the conversion to the rear discs. However, I am not sure what I need to buy from BC...<br><br>The rear drums I have work fine and all the lines and E-brake cables seem to be in good working order. <br><br>Do I still need to buy ANY other brake lines for the conversion, or will I be able to use like 95% of the old brake lines I have for the drums?<br><br>As far as I can tell I'll just need the brackets and rotors...<br><br>Your help will be a BIG help on this matter!!!<br><br>thx<br><br>-slick- 8)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Get everything for it except the caddy calipers. You can get those locally. It sure beats parts shopping if you get it all in one place.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
You will need to shorten and reflare your hard lines and you will need caliper lines. By cutting <br>the springs off the E-brake cables and adjusting you can use the stock Ebrake lines.