• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

quick bikini top question

BroncGuy7710

Loc.
Louisville Ky
Is a JBG "Sunshade" the same thing as a bikini top? If i already have a soft top, can i buy the one without hardware and just use the top rail from my soft top? Does anyone have a pic of their bikini top? (specifically how it mounts) Who else sells just bikini tops?

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
They can't legally call it a Bikini Top even though it is the same thing because another company owns the trademark already.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Bikini Tops

In case anyone is interested I also make and sell tops without the hardware currently I have about 18 of them all black textured pvc with nylon straps and plastic buckles. I started doing this because I didn't like the quality and texture of the ones that were available through the dealers I waas going to wait until spring to sell them.I sell them for 65.00 and 7.50 shipping but would entertain a mass buy at 55.00 and 7.50 shipping.

BroncGuy7710 said:
Is a JBG "Sunshade" the same thing as a bikini top? If i already have a soft top, can i buy the one without hardware and just use the top rail from my soft top? Does anyone have a pic of their bikini top? (specifically how it mounts) Who else sells just bikini tops?

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
ghost66 said:
In case anyone is interested I also make and sell tops without the hardware currently I have about 18 of them all black textured pvc with nylon straps and plastic buckles. I started doing this because I didn't like the quality and texture of the ones that were available through the dealers I waas going to wait until spring to sell them.I sell them for 65.00 and 7.50 shipping but would entertain a mass buy at 55.00 and 7.50 shipping.
How does it attach to the windshield? Will it fit over the wiper bracket? Thanks.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
shorty top

It attaches through a riser, you would already have to have one of these or you can buy them seperately from the regular vendors.They sell the risers for anywhere from 60-85.00. It doesn't interfere with the washer bracket.