• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rain is SCARY

T

teknalee

:eek: my god what a thrill ride! I can't even accelerate normally without the tires spinning and the backend sliding all over the place! scarrrrrrr-y! and turning... i won't even think about turning in the rain on the streets.. i was ALL over the road... too much power can be a bad thing when there's no traction... don't gotta be a rocket scientist to figure that one out though huh ::) must have been giving people heart attacks left and right... i'm not leaving the house anymore, that was insane.. and all i wanted was 2 tacos for 99 cents at jack in the box :eek:

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
That's why I need tires...BAD!! They are pretty much smooth. ::)<br>My Bronco also needs to fit in the garage :( The damn broken CB antennae on the roof keeps me from fitting under the garage door!! LOL 1/2 inch...just a 1/2 inch baby....come awn....

OP
OP
T

teknalee

heh, well i have like almost half an inch on these all terrains.. bridgestone at duellers.. anyways, i don't get to park mine in the garage.. and when i get back to SD i won't have to worry about it ;D

ASE-73

Loc.
Seattle, WA
In Seattle, good tires are a must. I run BFG All-Terrains ... no problems. Now those taco's are another story.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I have to drive a little over three hundred fifty miles each way, to get Jack in the Box tacos. Last time I went, I got pulled over and the Texas State Trooper just issued me a warning after observing my twenty six tacos on the passanger seat, the one in my hand and wrappers on the floor board.

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
[quote author=teknalee link=board=5;threadid=10073;start=0#72768 date=1034318150]<br>heh, well i have like almost half an inch on these all terrains.. bridgestone at duellers.. anyways, i don't get to park mine in the garage.. and when i get back to SD i won't have to worry about it ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>Weird, my duellers work great in the rain. Now, driving my sisters Heep in the rain with BFG MT's is suckass, it wants to hump all the other cars around it. Back end comes out from under it and it stops like crap. <br>-Eric

OP
OP
T

teknalee

put the rear tires to 25psi every time i go out now... helps a lot ;D im meeting my pops in sacramento for some hunting then im going back to SD ;) told the girlfriend i'll come for her in january when school is over but not in my bronco :eek:

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Rain sucks.<br><br>Also I saw on Ebay an auto shipper offering a $100 off coupon with a buy it now price of $.01 (a penny). Search under "bronco" and look through the ads. When I saw the ad I remembered you wanted to ship your Bronc.

OP
OP
T

teknalee

hey thanks for the thought bro but yea i've decided to actually drive it down so yea :D

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
I live in a world of grey mist and confusion. Didn't you just move up here? Did you come up here to go to school for a scant 4 months and then....? Its OK, You are not the first from CA to flee the rain. The elders in our tribe tell stories of the tanned ones around the campfires at night, and always the stories end with the tanned ones disapearing into the rainforest to the south, never to be seen again. <br><br>I hope I get a chance to see your rig before you flee. What was your cross street on 90th again? <br><br>Dan

OP
OP
T

teknalee

heh well school suddenly became free in san diego (military benefits). if you're on the 99 headed north, you'd turn right onto 90th street. then right onto interlake ave n. it's red n white let me know if you ever wanna check it out