• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage Safari top/Tom’s install help

jperry1290

I ordered up a rampage safari/bikini top during Black Friday and finally started the install process today. There are zero instructions and even though it’s kind of straightforward it’s also not. From the stock photos it looks like the straps can be pulled under the top so the straps aren’t hanging down in back. The other issue is that the velcro loops that attach to the roll cage mid cage are running perpendicular to the cage tube. This is the same top sold on TomsBronco and I have a Toms Bronco family cage.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I have the Tom's top. Roll it under the cage in the rear and pull the straps back to the middle and wrap around the bar. It's been a while but I think I ended up cutting off the loops.