• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Rancho D20 Overdrive (BorgWarner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporto

I know this is a long shot as these are hard to find, but I am looking for a working Rancho Overdrive for a Bronco D20. I have one up for sale on Ebay right now that I thought would work with mine, but it was made for a Jeep D20 and although the differences are minor between the two TC's they are enough to render this unit useless to me, so I am going to search again and see if I can score one. If you do have something available, PM me. Hopefully I will recover enough on my sale of the Jeep version to buy a Bronco one. Thanks everyone!

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.