• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ranger education

SP66

Bronco Guru
What years?

Other than paint scheme what did it offer?

Could you get a "Ranger" in any factory Bronco color offered that year?

What year Ranger does this look like and which factory blue do you think it is?:)

Sorry I don't have a better picture.

Scott

Last edited:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Rangers were from '73-'77

Had houndstooth interior including rear panels and door panels, carpet rather than vinyl mat, body color dash, all the bright (chrome) molding that a Sport would have. Late '73's and newer had a Ranger badge on the glovebox door.

Not sure if they came in every color, but there were several color options available. Not sure of the exact color of the pictured one.

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Here ya go, I kept this salesman book after I ordered my bronco. Any color was doable, but there only 3 interior colors. I think that's why "most" Rangers you see are brown, blue, green and red.
Steve

Attachments

• 1973fordsalesmanhandbook1.jpg
    1973fordsalesmanhandbook1.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 1973fordsalesmanhandbook2.jpg
    1973fordsalesmanhandbook2.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1973fordsalesmanhandbook3.jpg
    1973fordsalesmanhandbook3.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 1973-fordtruck-pg01.jpg
    1973-fordtruck-pg01.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Thanks much

Here ya go, I kept this salesman book after I ordered my bronco. Any color was doable, but there only 3 interior colors. I think that's why "most" Rangers you see are brown, blue, green and red.
Steve

Do you still own a Bronco you bought new in 73?