• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

raptor liner floor colors

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Need opinions on raptor floor colors due to dust consideration.

Looking at black, camel/tan or grey color.

I would prefer black but figure it will be a bitch to keep clean.

I live on a gravel road and get lots of dust over the summer time and fall.

TIA

68Broncoz

Contributor
I live on a dusty road and have black raptor seems fine.

Hopefully next house will not be a dirt road!

BroncoBub

I have Blue raptor on floors, outside firewall and outer fender wells . Dust is collecting in my garage from working on the restoration. Just wipes off with a damp rag. No issues.

Attachments

• 20210112_110934.jpg
    20210112_110934.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Thanks broncobub, I haven’t seen the raptor liner up close and was assuming it would be a problem to clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lt1Burb

You can tint raptor liner to whatever color you want, I have tinted it on some and base cleared on others.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
The lighter color matched colors will show more than the black in the texture, but like BroncoBub said, it wipes up pretty simply with a damp rag. The final finish has texture has just that "texture" but it is smooth and not rough like some of the other liners. I won't lie though, you will be wiping down a light camel/tan more if you live on a dusty road. Raptor is a great product for the $ and easy to spray. Not quite as durable as a Line-X or commercial liner, but pretty dang good.

OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Wow, ok sticking with black I really have put money on the lighter colors being better.

Thanks!

OP
OP
bigmuddy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Will do. Working with a local bronco brother to do a frame on redo of my rig.
Like to do a body off but that would require a dip or blasting and I also want it back on the road late spring and the two don’t jive.
Reality is I live on a goat path of a gravel road and it would never be clean anyway....