• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RARE Opportunity--FREE Parts Delivery to WEST Coast from Duff's

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Here's a rare opportunity FREE DELIVERY to the West Coast! We're headed out for the SEMA Show and Bronco Daze this year. We're bringing the Monster Garage Bronco and will have room in the trailer for orders. Here's your chance to get those heavy parts that you've waited on because the shipping was a big pill to swallow. Cutoff date for orders is October 30th but as always first ordered, first packed, so don't wait until the last minute, we might be full! Pretty much a guarantee that this chance won't come again until the 50th in 2016!

Suzy

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now that's customer service, , I remember buying from duffys when it was them or Kbar S both great Bronco houses, the service from them back then was just as great. Your dad has taught you well girl. We Bronco guys have it made with suppiers like this!! :)

frenchy

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Awesome deal Suzy. I think I remember seeing you a few years ago at a Bronco Daze?

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Good call Chief Master Sergeant. Yes, Suzy, if you guys are passing through ABQ on I-40, how could you not stop and drive two blocks south on Rio Grande to have some NEW Mexican food (maybe High Noon Restaurant) to keep you going across that strange state to the west? Yes, I think I heard Chief Master Sergeant say he was covering the ticket.%)

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
I'm try'n to talk her and Mike into stopping in Amarillo at the Big Texan for the 1hr Porter House challenge. I don't think they are interested:p

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That's customer service!!!
Keep up the good work Suzy and Monster Mike!! ;)

Chris

Thanks Chris!

I bet the bronco has to have a good cleaning before traveling after the trip to OCBR ;)

Indeed! light colors don't take much to get dirty. luckily it was dry so a quick rinse with the pressure washer then ill spend a day going over it with a microfiber towel and a toothbrush making it shine :cool: ;D :p

What route are y'all taking?

were taking the 40 all the way across

Y'all have a great trip and be safe...

You bet Dave. ill be on the road for 3 weeks so ill be playing it very safe. Luckily ill have Suzy with me for All the long Miles helping me with the driving :cool:

Good call Chief Master Sergeant. Yes, Suzy, if you guys are passing through ABQ on I-40, how could you not stop and drive two blocks south on Rio Grande to have some NEW Mexican food (maybe High Noon Restaurant) to keep you going across that strange state to the west? Yes, I think I heard Chief Master Sergeant say he was covering the ticket.%)

hmmm we'll definitely be up for that! hope we can swing it :cool:

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Oh, and I guess we could throw it out that we could stop anywhere along 40 if we can get the logistics worked out. We're gonna be trying to make time but would certainly be willing to work with ya!

Suzy

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bumping this to the top till the 30th of October. still got some room left for all you procrastinators! :cool:;D

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force

I did? Trying to decide if I really need anything

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Working on mapping the closest In-N-Out Burger to the route along with any other hot spots… Any suggestions? We're getting crazy excited for this trip, lots of firsts for both of us with this SEMA Show. Truck & trailer get hooked up tomorrow evening-- Holy cow!!

Suzy

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Well, if you have to ask (!), also one block south of I-40 on Rio Grande Blvd in Albuquerque is a Blake's Lottaburger. Beats In-N-Out by, well, a lot. In-N-Out is a pale, puny thing by comparison. Best is with green chile. Large fries. Real quick. Real good.:cool: