• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC REALLY WANT a 72-77

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDGS

I have been, very actively, looking for a Bronco for the better part of a year. I have missed out on several being they were simply too far away me to either purchase sight unseen or to make a quick trip.

There has got to be a decent bronco within a 6-8hr drive of the NC Coast.

My main requirement is that I dont want to EB that immediately needs a ton of body work/new paint in order to be reasonably respectable. I am obviously not looking for high-dollar show truck - just one with a decent exterior body as it sits. Common interior rust is not an issue.

Cut/Uncut - doesn't matter. Prefer a 302 and Dana 44 front. Mechanical/steering/brakes - unimportant as it is.

PM me if you have or know of anything within about 350-400 miles of Greenville, NC. The last thing I want is to end up with an FJ instead of an EB! Help me!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i might have something for you here shortly. email me direct and we can discuss a bit more
got to the web site for contact info

OP
OP
W

WDGS

Thanks Nick! I look forward to perhaps seeing more.

Anyone else have anything? Have cash - Will travel!

djack28

Contributor
I got a uncut original no rust 71 6 cyl 3 speed disc brake in Goldsboro NC.One of the nicest bodies I have seen in years. PM me if interested

OP
OP
W

WDGS

Some of y'all have sent me some great leads and ideas - but I have not decided and Im still looking.

clysdale33

Live in pinehurst and have a 68 with 351 W. Body in great condition and runs grea. Send me a message if your interested.

Shaun

I live in Marquand, MO, which is farther than you are wanting to travel, but I have a '74 with 302, Dana 44s with 4.11 gears and lockers in front and rear. The body is solid; paint is decent, and seats have been redone.

brockmania

Loc.
Eastern
I'm in Hampstead, about 30 miles north of Wilmington. I've got a 76. It doesn't need paint, will be fine sitting outside without it. I really think it'd be worth the 1-1/2 drive to check out. Here's the craigslist link, http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/2645009152.html. I can send you more pics and more detailed pics if you want. The motor was rebuilt by my father-in-law about 1-1/2 yrs ago, he's a certified ford master mechanic, taught at the school. It would easily make the drive up to greenville, but it really enjoys gas. Email me at wmbrock85@gmail.com if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.