• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Rear 28 Spline Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieBronco

I have a set of 28 spline big bearing, big brake axles that I just removed to make way for the 31's and a locker. They look in good shape and the bearings feel pretty good. I personally wouldn't put them into a rig without replacing the bearings but they would make great trail spares. If you want a quote for shipping let me know where you live and I'll plug it into Fedex.
Thanks,
Lindsay

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpg
    IMG_1989.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
AussieBronco

AussieBronco

Yes I do. Shoot me any offer as I just need to get rid of them so reduce the clutter in my garage.
Thanks,
Lindsay

OP
OP
AussieBronco

AussieBronco

I am cleaning my garage and don't want these. Shipping should be about $20. Anyone interested can have them for the price of shipping.
Thanks Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.