• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Air Bags

Western Okie

Loc.
Leedey,Oklahoma
I did a search and didn`t really turn up what i was looking for. I pull a 16 ft pop-up camper behind my bronco in the summer just on some short trips and when I load everything up the bronco it squats a little in the rear. I was wondering if anybody makes a universal air bag assist that would work?

Thanks,
Matt

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
www.summitracing.com part # 57220

Image is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.

AIR-57220 $214.69
Estimated Ship Date: 3/3/06
Application Show All

Brand: Air Lift
Product Line: Air Lift Super Duty Air Spring Kits
Universal: Yes
Air Compressor Included: No
Gauges Included: No
Leveling Switch Included: No
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Notes: Weld-on universal kit.

Air Springs, Rear, Weld-on Universal Kit, Kit

Check to make sure this part fits your application
Level your load.
Air Lift Super Duty air spring kits feature 2-ply reinforced commercial-grade bellows, which mount between the spring and frame. They can be inflated from 5 to 100 psi, to level loads up to 5,000 lbs. on large pickups and vans, wreckers, ambulances, motor homes, and commercial trucks. The kits include bellows, air lines, fittings, brackets, mounting hardware, and instructions. They're engineered for installation in about two hours.

Back to Search Results

DBrown

Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I run them on my f100 for when I tow my car trailer. they work well, BUT if you wheel your truck it might not be for you. they also make the rear a little stiffer then stock even aired down so you feel more of the bumps in the road.

basicly when you set your truck up to tow this is what you will end up with no matter what.

broncobilly_69

Loc.
Lebanon
have you thought of a weight distributing hitch, Lift/leveling bars. they should level out your rig and you'd only have them when you are towing so they wouldn't affect it any other time.

OP
OP
Western Okie

Western Okie

Loc.
Leedey,Oklahoma
Looks like i should go with the hitch instead of the bags. I do wheel alot also and i only pull this camper a few times during the summer.