• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Coil Springs

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
For those of you running rear coil springs, what are you doing to keep your coils in place when flexed out? Are you running longer bump stops or some type of coil retainer?
Thanks in advance

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
My rear springs are held in the same way the front is. Need pics, let me know.

ChappDogg

Loc.
Fargo for now
Looking at putting in rear coils

mxpaz said:
My rear springs are held in the same way the front is. Need pics, let me know.
I would like to see some pic. I doing a frame up and have been looking at different suspension kits, etc. on how I want to do mine.

ChappDogg

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
ChappDogg said:
I would like to see some pic. I doing a frame up and have been looking at different suspension kits, etc. on how I want to do mine.

ChappDogg
Here is a few pics. :)

Attachments

• My Pictures0001 (Small).jpg
    My Pictures0001 (Small).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 99
  • My Pictures0002 (Small).jpg
    My Pictures0002 (Small).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 88
  • My Pictures0003 (Small).jpg
    My Pictures0003 (Small).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 87

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
Whatever you do, dont make the coil buckets like I did. They squeek very loud. they drive me crazy. :eek:

ChappDogg

Loc.
Fargo for now
Thanks for the picture

Thanks for sharing your picture good insight. I've been away for awhile so I didn't see your PM. Thanks again.

ChappDogg