• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Rear Leaf Spring Shackles

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmsjeremy

Loc.
Cherry Point
Looking for a set of rear leaf spring shackles for my 74. I need a set that already has the old bushing and outer sleeve removed or one that will allow for installation of the new poly bushings. Thanks

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I know I have one that in pretty good shape, but believe I cut the other trying to remove the bushings. I'll check tonight

512cadillac

I think that I have one, not sure if the bushings are still in it. Let me know if things don't pan out and I will dig through my stash of parts. John

gtnorga

i think I have a set of older duffs or wild horses available in San Diego with blue bushings already installed. They are a little different than the stockers I pulled from my 76.

Status
Not open for further replies.