• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rear seat with built in child seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcone

Loc.
riverside, ca
I picked up a rear minivan seat I thought I would try. I didn't like the height, so I'm offering it free to anyone who wheels with thier little ones. It has built in childrens seats and 5 point harnesses. REALLY. It's medium blue, and it's free to anyone who picks it up. All you have to do is fab a couple of rails (easy) and bolt it in. It fits really snug between the wheel wells. It's mostly cloth, except when you have the child seat set-up. They are all vinyl and you know why. LOL. No more dragging out the carseats. It also seats 2 adults comfy, but you'll have to install seat belts for them.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Can you shoot me a pic, very interested. I'll be that way in a week if you can hang onto it.
joshuastover at yahoo.com

OP
OP
J

jdcone

Loc.
riverside, ca
Okay, I've been swamped (a good thing...I'm working). The seat came out of a Plymouth Voyager, for those that want to try to find something closer to home. I'll save this seat cause I know the minute I set them by the street that one of you guys that NEED them will wonder what happened to it. I've read quite of few posts about guys wanting something just like this, especially the price...LOL...So, if you need it, here I is.

OP
OP
J

jdcone

Loc.
riverside, ca
I don't have a clue as to what year and I don't have a clue how to post a pic. I just emailed a pic to Tito, so I'll ask him to post a pic for me.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here is A pic...

Attachments

• seatchild.jpg
    seatchild.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 195
OP
OP
J

jdcone

Loc.
riverside, ca
Thanks Tito. If someone wants these, I still have them sitting here waiting to grab.

Last edited:

nickeboy

Contributor
Hey I'm in Murrieta. What part of Riverside are you in? Do you know the width?

Status
Not open for further replies.