• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear seat ??

71pony

Loc.
SLC Utah
I have been looking to get a rear seat Finally. I do not want to spend a lot of money on a seat so do any of you know of a seat that might be found in a salvage yard. I am looking for a "fold-N-tumble" if possible.

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
I bought a rear seat from a 2000 Explorer that I plan to install in my truck. Paid $50 for it at a local salvage yard.

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
You may want to check on the fold and tumble jeep seats. They should work. I know that these are available for Broncos and I am sure that they must be the same seat with a different name. I am sure that some wrecked heap of a jeep must have one. Good luck in your search

Dueler

Loc.
Lake Arrowhead Ca.
A colt vista 3rd seat works well. I kept the parts that bolted to the colt body and added what I needed<br>to bolt it to the bronco.The seatbacks fold down individually and the whole seat folds up on a hinge<br>in front and locks vertically. When I have it this way there is only about 3 inches between the<br>front seats and the folded back and frees up the rest on the bed. My kids prefer to sit in back now as <br>they think it more comfortable than the front seat.<br>There is an article somewhere on the web that talks about the install, but it is easy enough to figure<br>out

thesnake

Bronco Guru
The colt vista is the most popular, I believe in the links to left there is a writeup. I'm thinking also that broncohio has it on their page.<br><br>snake

broncodan1

8)<br>I picked up a brand new one for a suzuki samari for<br>$100,it fit perfect between the wheel tubs! Igot it <br>outta the recycler...

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Jeepster measured his fold and tumble rear seat for me and we found out they fit in the back of the bronco

67bondobronc

I can not remember where I read it but someone on the net said they used a back seat from a Mitsibishi Montero and it fit perfect during their restoration.