• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Rear Window side gun rack

Luckie1127

Contributor
Loc.
Greenville South Carolina
City: Greenville SC
Recently purchased a 1974 sport I am looking to work thru. Would love to have one of the old school rear side window gun racks. All the previous post are dated and thought i'd start here. Located in South Carolina, Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

hunter1

Contributor
Loc.
Maryville, Tn
Ebay

Attachments

• IMG_1586.png
    IMG_1586.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 58

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Thanks Hunter1, i'll give it a search, but seems they have this modern import made stuff. Nothing vintage on there that I can find.

The San Angelo 85 racks are good ones. Rubber coated spring steel made in Texas. They show up quite often on eBay. Some come in boxes, this one is in a bubble pack.

528420613dfae2b9a614bba1f472ef5f.jpg

Last edited:

CowboyGrin

Contributor
the circus looks like fun
Loc.
Oklahoma
Something like these? Original vintage.

Attachments

• IMG_6970.jpeg
    IMG_6970.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
Luckie1127

Luckie1127

Contributor
Loc.

CowboyGrin

Contributor
Loc.
Oklahoma
Thanks CowboyGrin, are those for sale and from an EB?
I’m willing to part with them but I meant original vintage as in old-school. I can’t verify they are oem unless you know of a way (did Ford really make any?). They came off a ‘68 U14 that had been converted to a wagon. The previous owner bought it used and doesn’t know anything about them either.

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4397.jpeg
    IMG_4397.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
OP
OP
Luckie1127

Luckie1127

Contributor
Loc.
I’m willing to part with them but I meant original vintage as in old-school. I can’t verify they are oem unless you know of a way (did Ford really make any?). They came off a ‘68 U14 that had been converted to a wagon. The previous owner bought it used and doesn’t know anything about them either.
You are correct, I don't think they are OEM, just were so very classic and common in the 70's and early 80's if you grew up in an area where hunting and fishing thrived.

CowboyGrin

Contributor
Loc.
Oklahoma
You are correct, I don't think they are OEM, just were so very classic and common in the 70's and early 80's if you grew up in an area where hunting and fishing thrived.
I was going to toss them but they’re yours if you cover shipping. They are definitely old and classic with the wear to match.

MThalfcab

Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I was going to toss them but they’re yours if you cover shipping. They are definitely old and classic with the wear to match.
Hey CowboyGrin,
You still have the gun racks, I’ll take them, I’ve been looking for awhile, Zip 31533 I’m down at my daughters right now, I don’t have all this PayPal stuff just my checking and CC, but still would like to get them verse trash!
MThalfcab

ohpoo2

Contributor
I have a set of the type that fit into the window rubber that were in the old broncos. pm me email or text number and can send pics. Thanks