• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Half Cab Sliding Rear Window

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I was looking around on Tom's Offroad website and noticed they are offering a sliding rear window for half cabs. Looks like the one in my F-150.

Thought I would share for those with a half cab looking for something different.

OP
OP
JeffG

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I'm surprised Pa Pitt hasn't responded to this. He has been talking about a sliding rear window for years.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone have pics with the window installed? It appears the overall opening is smaller

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
That's a cool concept but I would rather it have an aluminum frame work like the old ones that were in the 70's ford trucks. I just don't like change!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
That's a cool concept but I would rather it have an aluminum frame work like the old ones that were in the 70's ford trucks. I just don't like change!

Explain how that would work since the half cab glass isn't rectangular like the full top glass is.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think ford man was simply talking about the color of the frame. Aluminum color versus black. Not trying to fit an F150 glass in the back of a Halfcab.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
That's a cool concept but it looks a little too modern for me. I don't think that would be the choice for patina broncos or ones with classic styling but would be great for restomods or any other similar build.