• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC rebuilt 351w and other parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoneyPit

PM for photos and questions/offers.

I have a 351w from a 1995 F250. The engine has been rebuilt to stock with a mild cam upgrade. It was purchased and rebuilt for my project but I've since decided to go Diesel. Asking 2000.00 for the 351w. Engine will come Ford racing valve covers. Block and heads were painted Ford blue when it was rebuilt.

I also have the items below for sale...

Wild Horses 3.5" Suspension System 7 with black shock boots, Extreme U-bolts upgrade and Shock Jock mount. Currently costs 1900.00 to ship to the east coast, I'm asking 1500.00 - OBO.

Also have:
Stock '73 Dana 44 with 4:10 gearing and drum setup. The housing was painted chassis black with the rest of the frame. Make an offer - diff only no frame.
SOLD: C4 trans - 3 speed that came in the bronco
C6 trans - 3 speed - make offer
Dana 20 with shifter - make offer

SOLD: Edelbrock Pro Flo multi-port injection system for the 351w.
Returned: Ceramic Headers were returned to vendor. Thanks BC Broncos!

My build - https://plus.google.com/photos/103292723605102353771/albums/5434651958963387393

Last edited:

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Holy crap man! That is sick! Who's doing your metal work? Love the tailgate handle on the inside and the gas cap. And the secret compartment under the passenger seat. And the door strikers. And the welded windshield hinge. Glwts on your parts and start a build thread in bronco chat!

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
Dude - that is insane. Nice work! Are you doing that yourself? I live in Charlotte and I am looking for a good body shop for my 74. Do you work on other people's vehicles? I might be interested in the 351W. PM me your contact info.

OP
OP
T

TheMoneyPit

Thanks for the compliments. I'll start a build thread once I get the 4bt underway. Unfortunately, I didn't do the metal work but I was lucky enough to have a friend who happens to be awesome at it. He's talented. Anything I could think of or draft he would turn into sheet metal. PM me for his contact info. I asked if he'd be willing to take on some more EB work and he agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.