• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rebuilt Transfer case has missing tooth - Should I worry about it?

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I only know of two vendors that offer them. I would be really surprised if it was the one in WA. The one in MI, well that sounds like their standard response.

I placed an order with the one in MI, emailed them 3 times and still have not received a single response nor the shipped product. At this point I am just seeing how long they will go without answering their email. I guess I really should do a chargeback.

Keek

Loc.
Halstead Kansas
Good Lord,
I thought "Mailbox" Warranties went out decades ago.

You know what a "Mailbox" Warranty is?

If you drive past their mail box, the Warranty is no good.

If someone had sent me one like that, they'd be the ones paying the freight on it.

OP
OP
71BroncoSport

71BroncoSport

For the one they're shipping, I told them to leave the cover off so I can inspect it. I do have to get the other one back to them to get my $400 back. I figure I'll drive it there when going to the Detroit Auto show in January.

Sure a return shipping label would have been the best, but I can work with this. I went with them because they're closer than everyone else. Shipping is insane on things like leaf springs and roll bars. Been getting recent purchases from others.

Thanks all for the input!