• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

reciever hitch

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I have a reciever hitch from Duffs that fits into the frame rails (right). I can't use an equalizing hitch with it since it isn't designed for the torque. Im looking at the one from Toms that bolts further up the frame (left). Has anyone had experience with Toms hitch?

Attachments

• Toms hitch.jpg
    Toms hitch.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 20
  • Duff hitch.jpg
    Duff hitch.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
What are you pulling? I used one similar to that once and came off the back of the 2 1/2 tubing and extended it back and welded it to a 4" piece of channel iron across the frame rails further up the frame. It was solid as a rock. I pulled 1000 gallon water trailers and a 32' camper in the mountains.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I have the one from Toms, and it's plenty sturdy. it could handle more weight than the Bronco can. I recommend it