• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reliable Carriers

Sherlock

Recently had my Bronco shipped from Yankton, SD to Seattle, WA by Reliable Carriers. They did an outstanding job. The driver, Troy, kept in touch with me throughout the process. Upon delivery, he speed shined it and cleaned the windows even though there was dust was on it when he picked it up.

The first time I had my Bronco shipped, it ended up being subcontracted out to another vendor and in an open carrier. I can still remember that hauler grinding the gears as he tried to get it on the trailer and a lot of bug juice on the front of the bronco upon delivery.

Lesson learned, you get what you pay for. This time I paid the extra dollars to have it done. Since this was a job related relocation, I'm hoping to recoup vehicle shipment expenses on my tax return.

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Know what you mean. Have had alot of trucks shipped across the US. I'm always tence till they get home.

frenchy