• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA remote control mirror, air cleaner, chrome, original rubber mat and miscellaneous parts

jacob harris

Loc.
loomis ca
City: loomis
Price: $ 15

Just got done restoring my 74 and have some leftover parts that may be of interest. I live in Loomis CA just north of Sacramento if anyone wants to pick up or I will gladly ship on your dime. Happy to get on a call and send detailed pictures of items. I cant figure out how to load pictures so just send me a text me and I'll send you pictures. call text is also the fastest way to get a hold of me. 916-742-2812

-drivers remote control mirror. door bracket is broken but the glass and rest of mirror isnt pitted. I've seen crazy prices on these when they're all there. interested to hear from you guys what its worth? and please dont be lame and say what someones willing to pay, just help an uniformed bronco dude out. :)
-passenger mirror in good shape $20
- original large rubber mat that goes in the back. good shape except for one little discolored spot- $50
- air cleaner- The bottom has some holes cut in it to allow more airflow. $100 I've attached a picture of the one im keeping could someone let me know what year its from?
- I have the complete trim from 2 bronco's. If someone looking for a complete used kit let me know as I'd prefer to sell one of them whole for $150 (doors, fenders, qrts, tailgate) Also willing to sell individual pieces for $15.
- used 1974 grille trim $60
- used 1974 headlight chrome rings $15
- new gasket repaint kits with most of the gaskets from wild horses. I just didn't use most of them. $20 for each

Last edited:

reinvnt45

Just got done restoring my 74 and have some leftover parts that may be of interest. I live in Loomis CA just north of Sacramento if anyone wants to pick up or I will gladly ship on your dime. Happy to get on a call and send detailed pictures of items. I cant figure out how to load pictures so just send me a text me and I'll send you pictures. call text is also the fastest way to get a hold of me. 916-742-2812

-drivers remote control mirror. door bracket is broken but the glass and rest of mirror isnt pitted. I've seen crazy prices on these when they're all there. interested to hear from you guys what its worth? and please dont be lame and say what someones willing to pay, just help an uniformed bronco dude out. :)
-passenger mirror in good shape $20
- original large rubber mat that goes in the back. good shape except for one little discolored spot- $50
- air cleaner- The bottom has some holes cut in it to allow more airflow. $100 I've attached a picture of the one im keeping could someone let me know what year its from?
- I have the complete trim from 2 bronco's. If someone looking for a complete used kit let me know as I'd prefer to sell one of them whole for $150 (doors, fenders, qrts, tailgate) Also willing to sell individual pieces for $15.
- used 1974 grille trim $60
- used 1974 headlight chrome rings $15
- new gasket repaint kits with most of the gaskets from wild horses. I just didn't use most of them. $20 for each
Any side and lift gate chrome at the windows?

nied4speed

do you have side trim? looking for rear quarter passenger side piece without tire carrier

twodogs

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the door bracket is broken on the remote mirror. Beware if the fix involves trying to remove the cables that control the mirror. The pot metal where the cables attach to the remote toggle on the door's interior are an exercise in prayer. It is a real PITA if any repair will have to involve taking the cables out of that pot metal. I was able to fix a mirror that I bought, but it was touch and go as to whether that metal would hold up. The mirror becomes non-functional if it does break. For what it's worth, I paid $50 for a mirror that required repair, as well as another $30 for another mirror to use for donor parts.