• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Replacing cut rear fenders.

Raven Tooth

Loc.
Sunnyvale, CA
Here's a noob question. How hard is it to put a Bronco with cut out rear arches back to it's original uncut state?

I know anything is possible, but has anyone done this? I'm looking for my first bronco and I prefer the uncut look, but that really narrows my choices. Just exploring the option of taking a cut bronco back to stock.

This guy seems to sell the quarter panels. http://www.jamesduff.com/eb/sheetmetal.html

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
For a good bodyman its not all that hard. I'd imagine if you have some decent welding skills it could be done quite a few guys have done it. Usually they just replace the cut section. most of the venders sell quarter panels you can either replace the whole panel or just use the section you need.