• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Replacing Cut Rear Quarters

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Dang that starting to already look good! I plan to be doing the same thing up the road from you later this summer. Are you in Holly Hill, SC? If so ur not too far away, love to come down and help out. I could use the experience. Heading to Tampa this weekend but maybe another weekend after that?

Do you have any tub deminsions to go by? My taillight housings are "bowed-out" making the tailgate hard to close, not to mention the hardtop rear door doesn't even catch. I still searching for rear and inside tub deminsions but can't seem to find any. Just wondering if you might.
Matt

bk005

Loc.
San Antonio
I had the exact same fitment issue, and bought mine from same place. I think there all Dynacorn, so that probably isnt it. I am waiting for my passenger side one to come in to see if its square or not. Both my corners were square before cutting, so makes me wonder. I like your Idea to fix them, I ended up cutting mine and spreading. I may end buying another panel If this one keeps pissing me off.

Looks great!

Attachments

• DSC01758.jpg
    DSC01758.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 129

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
My new quarter panel and tail light housing should be here tomorrow. Anxious to see how they fit. I bought mine from Wildhorses and they claim the tail light housing is the same everyone sells. I bought the aftermarket quarter panel, so I'm not sure who the maker is yet. I'll let you know how they fit.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I feel very old and forgetful, I remembered you are in Beech Island!