• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reproduction rocker trim clips

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
Payment received, Thank You!
Please PM me your delivery address.
Thanks
Tbruz

Cancel that address request, Got it from Paypal info.
Set will ship out in today's mail
Thanks
Tbruz

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
Thank you to all who purchased these sets; you should all have them in hand by now; appreciate any feedback on quality and packaging for future improvements.

Is there any further interest in my having more of these clip sets made?
I'd need to do around 8 to 10 sets to keep the price as before $81 shipped for partial sets and $101 shipped for full set.

Thanks again,
Tbruz

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
Rocker Trim clip sets are available once again.
I had 6 sets produced this time.
Price remained $101 shipped for the complete set and $81 shipped for the partial set.
Ge em while they last.
Thanks
Tbruz

nutter3

Tbruz, If you have a set left put my name on it. Will paypal once I know you have a set.
Thanks

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
BajaFresh,
Its yours! PM sent.
I believe the (limited) demand for these clips has been satisfied unless/until someone produces the actual rocker trim.
I'll keep the file in the unlikely case another run is needed.
Thanks to all who purchased clip sets.
Tbruz

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
BajaFresh75
Check your PM and Email.
Thanks
Tbruz

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
ValveAmp
Not planning on making more for a while, need to 10+ set quantity. to keep the costs reasonable.
PM sent to you regarding this last set as I have not had a reply from multiple PMs and email to BajaFresh.
You're next up on this final set if you want it.
Thanks
Tbruz