• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

restoring column

atx-davis

Loc.
Austin Texas
I'm restoring my steering column and my lower steering shaft. I heard I shouldn't use Rustoleum to paint it, but to use POR-15. What is POR-15 and where do I get it. Any suggestions?

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
I've seen it at quite a few places around here. Mostly specialized car shops like mustang shops, the vintage Ford place etc. you probably won't find it at the Kragens but if you call around I'm sure someone will have it or can get it.

OP
OP
A

atx-davis

Loc.
Austin Texas
Rag joint

Anybody know of a rag joint from another truck that can work with the early bronco? I don't want to spend 50 bucks for a new one from Wild Horses.