• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RIP T-Bird (update from his son)

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes. This hurts the Bronco brotherhood because Terry was so much of an asset to the Community! I had talked with him a few times here on CB, and then we met face to face a couple years ago at the SC, and we discussed his U13. I always read his posts here and he will be missed! Thinking of the family too!:(

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Condolences to your family - I never got to meet your dad but I enjoyed reading his posts here.

Todd Z.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
My condolences as well. Thoughts and prayers. He always seemed like straight shooter to me. R. I. P.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
RIP. My condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
My condolences and prayers for you and your family. Terry was a great guy. He will he missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Oh man....your old man helped me a few times with questions I had.

Sorry for your loss man...

Really sorry.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Terry will definitely be missed. I met him at SC when he was cruising around with Boone as co-pilot.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear about your Dad. He was at my shop in Nashville the day he was admitted last month. We talked shop, mainly about U13's, has a few laughs and he told me to visit him at Vandy with some hot chicken!
Terry was good people, and he will be missed in the Bronco community.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Reid and Chad, I'm so sorry to hear about Terry's passing. My thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for letting us know.

If either of you need any help with anything just let us know.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
so sorry to read this...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

U13FL735

To Reid, Chad, and all your family,
I'm very sorry for your loss...hard to lose your Dad,

Bob

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sadly to say I never got a chance to meet your father in person. We have had great ‘66 Bronco related conversations over the years which I truly enjoyed! Terry will definitely be missed in the Bronco community... he was great Bronco brother to have in the Bronco family!!!

Please stay strong and we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's with a heavy heart that I (Reid Akins), share the news of the passing of my father, Terry Akins (T-Bird).

Hope the friends and family are doing well, hanging in there..

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sat at Riverstone and had a great conversation with him. What a great guy....will dearly be missed.

Andy

Attachments

• E6F5B422-506C-4D1E-A251-B72CFCC499F6.jpg
    E6F5B422-506C-4D1E-A251-B72CFCC499F6.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 74

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Sat at Riverstone and had a great conversation with him. What a great guy....will dearly be missed.

Andy

Looks like he was a Bronco man AND a Falcon fan! We would have gotten along great I'm sure. Had a few chats with him, RIP brother