• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roadster roll call for Super Cel.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
We'll have this one there again along with a couple other Broncos.

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 36

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We'll have this one there again along with a couple other Broncos.

Great! Can't wait to finally see it in person!!! I get in Wednesday evening. Have a good 14 hour drive and with trailer, maybe add a couple more.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Great! Can't wait to finally see it in person!!! I get in Wednesday evening. Have a good 14 hour drive and with trailer, maybe add a couple more.

It still shows pretty well for what's now getting to be an older restoration (where did all that time go!)

We'll be rolling in on Tuesday too start off our Bronco roadshow. We're leaving from TN to head over to TX for the LEBC Roundup, then back to PA. We were going to head up to Broncorama for the first time the week after we got home, but that is a no go now. :(

Might have to look into heading back up to see Tasker and the BONES group in New England for the May it Forward event to burn some of the 800 gallons of diesel I have stocked up on for the semi for this years trips. Of course, after I stock up on all that, the prices drop lower than ever unlike when we traveled cross country at $4.50+ a gallon several years ago! %)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
^^^^ Pretty sure that was 2008 or 2009, filling up a 44 gal Excursion tank and a 38 gal F250 tank was a little depressing. $4.44 was the most we ever spent.

Looking forward to seeing all roadsters there!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So five roadsters so far? I believe there will be at least three more that are planning, just not mentioned on this thread. Jeff (Gas Pig) said he was bringing his?!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
So five roadsters so far? I believe there will be at least three more that are planning, just not mentioned on this thread. Jeff (Gas Pig) said he was bringing his?!

At least one of the Colombian U13s will be there. Possibly both.

Also there was a Springtime Yellow 66 last year that may return.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru

That's right Tim, I'll have my '66 survivor "whitish" there! By the look of things I'll have my '66 "delete" truck sold by then so that will not make it.

Anyways I'm looking forward to the event!

Attachments

• IMG_4265.jpg
    IMG_4265.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2795.jpg
    IMG_2795.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 47
  • whitish.jpg
    whitish.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 48

House

Minutia Militia
LOVE that delete truck. Well, the coyote hunter too, man. And Carpers! And Peroni's!.. Cool trucks.

ChrisC74

At least one of the Colombian U13s will be there. Possibly both.

Also there was a Springtime Yellow 66 last year that may return.

Thanks Jimmy - I am bringing the green U13 but it does not look anything like the roadsters above with its hard doors and soft top, etc.

ChrisC74

HaHa!!! Chris is being low key....I've seen that little rig and it's "sweet"!!!!;D;D;D Half barn doors and all!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Thx Ben. I am too big to be low key... here is a shot of the half doors if anyone is interested.

d406e6f0735ea5164500a91bcf478bf8.jpg

ChrisC74

X2 that... I'm looking forward to finally seeing it in person!
Yes and I still owe you a beer or drink of choice for all your help. It was much appreciated. It turned out to be a real team effort to get it home.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
I'm going. Not sure how but have room booked. Drive or fly from KC to Detroit the on to Tenn. Drive back to Detroit then back to KC....ugghhh. Or maybe just get a storage place and drive straight to KC after....No house yet....

Possibly this
e39f5a6eb46eb805331aac30bb0c464d.jpg

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm going. Not sure how but have room booked. Drive or fly from KC to Detroit the on to Tenn. Drive back to Detroit then back to KC....ugghhh. Or maybe just get a storage place and drive straight to KC after....No house yet....

Possibly this
e39f5a6eb46eb805331aac30bb0c464d.jpg

So I borrowed that pic, and used the top section as my laptop background. Hope you don't mind. ;D

Looks very nice! Motivates me to get mine done. Was originally the same color, same stripes and all!