• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RoadsterU13

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As always, I asked Jon if I could post here again as another way to keep enthusiast updated on the roadster website. He is awesome in letting me do so! Thanks!

The registry has 77 roadsters registered and there are more that I will get on soon. These are the ones that the owners requested I do so. Reason for posting here too is that some of the roadster owners have applied without attaching their emails. So if some of you are out there and applied but with no approval response, that is the reason. Hope to find a few owners via this thread! And please pass the word on to other possible owners out there about the registry.

The site is continuing to go through changes again. We are adding some new ideas as well as making items available through the store. The decals are perfect reproductions and are weather resistant. And these are not exclusive to the roadsters or the early years either! In fact, I have a picture of an inner fender with the white jacking instruction decal attached to a 74 U15. And then I have been asked to link to another site on the oil bath air cleaner decal for the Econoline line up. T-shirts are done, awesome and available. And then there are the items available for roadster/bronco restorations. More are to come as well!

Also, I had cling decals made for all roadster owners that are registered and many have requested them with an email I sent. Many clings are out! Hoping there are more out there that I have not been in touch with, please contact me through PM and I will send one.

Thanks for your time and take a peek! Tim

Last edited:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great job Tim, Looks like you put a lot of heart and soul in this site. Much appreciated.

Blue71

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Of all the beautiful Broncos on that site and MINE is the one that first pops up on the registry.....HA!

But the site is looking great.

Grant

localrich

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Fyi

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.roadsteru13.com contains elements from the site 116.50.15.25, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

Google is not Happy with you

OsideDave

Yeah, my computer didn't like the U13 site at all.

Rich, how's your Bronco coming along?

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
My AVAST (Anti-Virus) software also says it contains a Trojan Horse/Mal Ware [JS:Agent-BA]

Sorry! But you got something going on......

Brian

localrich

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Yeah, my computer didn't like the U13 site at all.

Rich, how's your Bronco coming along?

Which one ;D

66 is at the BodyShop getting ready for paint. Still needs lots of finishing touches but I'm hoping it will make FAB FORDS

72 is getting the following this weekend. E-locker and Chromo Shafts up front, New heads, cam, timing set, roller rockers, intake and carb, all new switches inside, Toms 8 point Family cage, ANd a NV3550 swap :eek: Going to be a busy weekend for sure;)

OsideDave

Sorry for hi-jack.

Cool to hear things are coming along w/ the now 2 broncos. Thought there was only 1.

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Roadster U13 is SAFE!

The website at roadsteru13 contains elements from the site 116.50.15.25, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

Okay guys! Here is the low down!!! Did a lot of checking in a hurry tonight after Steve at Big Sky Broncos was telling me about this while on my way home from work. After looking at these posts and confirming with my webmaster, the roadster site is NOT infected and will not harm your computer in any way! Some smart ass mother f@#%er decided to attach a virus to my link on this thread. So here I am apologizing for the idiot's action. Sorry for the scare and hope no one experienced any computer damage! Please feel free and safe to check out the roadsteru13 website. Btw, I hope the rest of you can do me a huge favor and remove any reference links from your post as well. Thanks, Tim

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The website at roadsteru13 contains elements from the site 116.50.15.25, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

Localrich, can you tell em what you mean that Google is not happy with me? Not understanding this statement. Please clarify as I want to clear up any other issues.

localrich

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Localrich, can you tell em what you mean that Google is not happy with me? Not understanding this statement. Please clarify as I want to clear up any other issues.

I use chrome as my browser and Google is reporting that it has delivered malware at least once to them during the normal crawl of your site.

I'm not saying it's something you did, but I think your site was probably hacked and your webmaster cleared it up. You should really go through your code line by line and check it on each page. If you site id DB based you need to do that also.

I tried to access it earlier from my virtual machine but it infected it so I was forced to abandon the quest to find out what was doing it.

Can you PM me the link that was on here so I can do it again from my ,inux box that way I can point you in the right direction.

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Found It!

Okay here is the deal! Found out that the website was invaded for a short time due to someone overseas getting into the host server and hacking into many sites that use their service. The host server jumped on this right away and all codes have been secured again. Had me and my webmaster baffled for a while :mad: . All is clear and no issues other than a scare for me. Please take time to view www.roadsteru13.com for the latest listings and goodies. Thanks guys for posting the problem you experienced the other night and glad we have the green light!

Also, anyone out there who registered but did not get a confirmation is due to the fact of no attached email during the sign up. Everyone who applied to the registry is accepted at this time. Please enter your email after your name when you access your account.