• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rockcrawlin'>Rockracin'>now Rockjumping

taylorB

Loc.
Canton, GA
Hell ya! Thats some balls to the wall Rock Bouncin!!!

The things i would give to own one of those rigs :cool:

eb-nutt1

Those rides cost a fortune to buy and with that type or riding upkeep ain't cheap. The deere buggy broke a atlas and from the sound of the tree bumper buggy it missed up some links/shocks. Saw another pic from the ride with a different buggy showing a bent coilover. Entertaining--Yes! You can usually go to any big ride in Central Al./Lower Tn. and see this type of riding. Just be prepared to leave the wife and kids at home because it's not for the meek/casual folks.(drinking/language)

Brian

eb-nutt1

Saw a different picture post from the ride on another forum where one of the buggy's in the comp broke the left rear tire off a steering 14 bolt!:eek: Some folks have more money than sense!

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Dayum! That was awesome!!! Thanks for posting that up. It looks like it would be a great time if only I had an extra $1,000,000.00 to blow.%)

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
noice! ive seen Los Primos in person...dont think i wanna try to fly over any of it! besides...im not an attention junky

russellmn

Loc.
Barnum, MN
Yup, between Tim Cameron (who wasn't there that weekend) and the Tanner's plus the handful of others, it's a hell of a show! I wanna see video of Shelby Tanner this weekend. I hear her brother JoJo adjusted the throttle pedal so she can reach it better and finally get full throttle! :D