• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Rocker Panels! Diamond plate, Rock Skis, armor, nerf bars, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfryjfry

We got a 72 not too long ago and the PO cut off the rockers. My wife likes the look with them, so I'm trying to replace them with something. Anything. :)

Need it to go the whole way between the tires including the front and rear fenders.

If it has a step built in, that's a good bonus. Please contact here and email - my username at yahoo.

Thanks!

Jeremy

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
All of the vendors who advertise on this site sell replacement rocker panels. You'll need to remove the remnants of the old ones and spot weld the new ones on.

OP
OP
J

Jfryjfry

We are just on a budget and trying to find someone who has a set collecting dust that would like to make a few bucks and see them go to a good home!

I am planning on fabbing my own from steel but would prefer some pre-made ones :)

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have you considered building a set of rocker/rock ski's/nerf bars? If you have a welder and little bit of skill it's not too bad of a project. A few differnt versions of it has been posted on this site already. Plus, you wont have to worry about the thin metal panels being crushed on the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.