• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rocker Rappers Installed...

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Side steps/bars

I am on the same mission and have found that there are much better products out there for jeeps these days and am going to have a fabricator create exactly what I want. I do not want to cut the rockers or weld right to the rockers and want bolt to frame. I want them to angle up to cover the rocker when viewed from the side.

Here are a few example of nice designs that are out there.

I can't post pics??? it does not work??? so if I can email them to someone who can I would appreciate it.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
They look awesome

I plan on getting a set of those, prob minus the weld on bars. I think I will use some of the panel adhesive they use to body body parts together with. Maybee a bolt or two on the front fender, and the rear quarter panel, but I don't want to drill into my good rocker panels.

If it is strong enough to hold cars together I bet it will hold rocker protection no problem.

sixtyniner

My Rockers Are Toast. Can These Be Installed Without Repairing The Rockers. Do The Rocker Pannels Need To Be Straight First?
Whos The Vendor, Broncolove? They Look Awsome!