• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rolling Cahssis and Tub,Roll Bar, Factory Air Cleaner, Pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanbuttsy

Loc.
Northern VA
I have a couple of things for sale. First is this Prerunner style rollbar. I have never seen another one like it. It came out of a half cab and has a flip out spare tire mount. It looked rally sharp. But I dont think Id use it as a protection device.
$250

I also have a decent set of pedals
$20

And a stock 302 air filter housing
$35

PRICE REDUCED
72Tub and rolling Chassis
The frame has rust Tub needs floor pans and firewall has new strikers posts, hinge posts,and rockers pretty solid though. 3 inch lift Dana 44 broken shaft 9 inch rear I will throw in a good frame also.
$400
There will be more stuff to come
And the roll bar is for pick up only

Thanks

Attachments

• bronco 011 (Small).jpg
    bronco 011 (Small).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 187
  • bronco 012 (Small).jpg
    bronco 012 (Small).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 242
  • bronco 016 (Small).jpg
    bronco 016 (Small).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 79
  • bronco 017 (Small).jpg
    bronco 017 (Small).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 34
  • bronco 001 (Small).jpg
    bronco 001 (Small).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 133
  • bronco 002 (Small).jpg
    bronco 002 (Small).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 113
  • bronco 003 (Small).jpg
    bronco 003 (Small).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 113
  • bronco 005 (Small).jpg
    bronco 005 (Small).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

firemanbuttsy

Loc.
Northern VA
If you can wait a couple of weeks till my 5.5 springs get here I will Have a brand new 3.5 I will be removing from my other truck that has never been on the road. Id say about 3 hours from portsmouth Im up by DC

OP
OP
F

firemanbuttsy

Loc.
Northern VA
Bump to the top. This stuff needs to go I will consider trades. Im looking for a 570 truck avenger and winch but I will consider other stuff I can use in an off road oriented rig.

OP
OP
F

firemanbuttsy

Loc.
Northern VA
No problem I will probably pull it next weekend I have all the weld on shock mounts and stuff too. Ill Pm ya as soon as its ready. Its the JBG basic kit.

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
Im pretty interested in the rear roll bar. It did come out of a half cab with a stock bulkhead? And you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of it in a bronco?

lavige

Loc.
Scranton. PA
I was wondering why you wouldn't use it for protection? Do you know what type of material it was made from? Can you send more pics to Lavigeboy27@aol.com? you won't be up in the Scranton, PA 18508 area at all?

notnrml

Very interested in roll cage if it is not already sold. I'll be in Front Royal on Monday afternoon and Tuesday. Have cash in hand and truck for transport. Please give me a call at 540-871-7900. Thanks. Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.