• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

San Antonio Fudruckers cruise night pictures

Rockrawl

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Hey all,
4 of us from SA hit up the local cruise night at Fudruckers tonight and had a great time! Its nice to see some other Broncos and meet some great people. Anyway, here's a couple pictures...and yes, there was a red white and blue theme :)
IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4050.jpg

Last edited:

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
Nice looking rigs! I'll be in SA on business this week. I don't guess it's any cooler over there? We hit 104* yesterday here in central Arkansas. :mad:

texastreasures

SA Gathering

Just wanted to say iI had a great time and cant wait to get together again.
Love the red, white, and blue pictures thanks for sharing.
Jason

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
Missed It!

The pictures look great. There's just something about a group pictures of Bronco's. Inspirational. Been reading on Lonestar Early Bronco Club site some you guys/gals were wanting to do a meet and great, wishing mine was ready. But, not yet.

Worked on it all day yesterday and fixing to go back at it again today. Sholud be shooting a little paint this afternoon/evening. At least I hope it progresses that far.

Wish I could have made it. The rigs look great and I'm sure the company was as well! Maybe I'll be ready for the next one.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Yeah, I enjoyed it too. Hope to make it more of a routine as well. The next M&G is in New Braunfels on the 16th. I am planning on going to that one as well if I can get out of a boring Air Force mandatory fun party. We shall see!

I was nice to meet you rockrawl and good to see you and your son again Jason!

J.D.

PS Next time maybe we should meet for dinner somewhere nearby and then caravan, no convoy, in.