• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saweeeeeeet' '66 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
In he ad I did have to laugh that it said most Broncos are modified etc....I was thinking about the PO threads on here....and some of the stuff I've done....

I like the truck but Its too nice for me....It would be hard to drive....scared to hurt the value you know

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Extremely nice! It looks as if it just rolled off the factory floor.

Hey Mark, unless I'm mistaken, I remember when you swoooped in at the last second and outbid me for those hubcaps on eBay back in '06.

'69 Bronco

Loc.
Southern California
Restoration Feedback

I restore old vehicles and during the build and when I'm finished I post pics to the specific forums for those vehicles and hope that it's nitpicked so I can correct any errors. Of course there is a right way and wrong way to go about it but you have to take the blunt with the kind and roll with it.

Love the Roadster nice job. :cool:

I did notice the amber turn signals like has been mentioned. Is the grill a later model piece hence the amber?

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
lenses

The grill is the correct eyebrow grill. I have the clear lenses also, but I just liked the amber ones better. Apparently this is a big no no...

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Interesting about the heater delete, first one I've ever seen. But it has the heater hose holes in the firewall. You'd think FORD either wouldn't have punched them, OR at least blanked them off.
I hope it sells for that price!

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
The grill is the correct eyebrow grill. I have the clear lenses also, but I just liked the amber ones better. Apparently this is a big no no...

Just commenting, not saying it's a no-no. It's your Bronco so do whatever you want. A lot of Bronco enthusiasts know the subtle differences between the years. It helps with identification when you pass one on the road going the other way. Anyone can say "there's a Bronco" but not many can say "there's a 77" because the rear marker lights are vertical. If you see clear lenses, you can be fairly confident it's a 66-68 unless it's ToddZ's Bronco.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
It is beautiful. I would love to see what this would bring at Barrett Jackson.
Something tells me more than 29,000.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
It is beautiful. I would love to see what this would bring at Barrett Jackson.
Something tells me more than 29,000.

I wish it would go through Barret-Jackson!!! I'd like to see what it'd bring!!!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice job on that roadster restoration Mark! I'm sure it will do well and deserves an owner who will keep her for what she is! Tim

emm1962

That roadster really needs the rear fenders cut, a nice 4" lift, some 35's and a mild 351W .....

Seriously pretty damn nice.

66roadhorse

Loc.
Houston
That is a beautiful roadster. Wish I could get that for mine. Mine is clean, but not as pretty, and is missing a couple of things. Maybe the right person will come around. ANyway, that is an awesome roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.