• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Score a Bronco pop up camper from an estate sale!

LUCKY 68

Loc.
EL PASO
So I almost bought a 72 Bronco with a Camper on it but I was 5 minutes late as I was pulling up a gentleman was paying for it.Bummer! After talking with the guy that had just beat me to it he told me he was not interested in the camper shell so I traded for a stock full top.Dont think ill use it any time soon but its kind of nice to have!

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 591
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 579
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 578

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
neat. that's an early one. curious what the tag on the back right says for serial number and such.
welcome to the camper club!

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
X2 welcome to the camper club! The one I bought from Nick also came out of Texas.

brianz426

Wow that is very cool. Any idea how much the guy paid for it before you got there? The Bronco doesn't look bad either.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
That rig along with a trailer pulling a atv and necessary equipment would be the perfect hunting rig.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
x3 Welcome to the camper club. Love to have more pics and info on it when you get time. Let Nick or me know the serial# if you find one . We are logging all of these that have been found. Looks very similar to mine. Congrats on a great find.

Andy
Blue71