• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oh man, awesome score on Bronco time capsule this weekend

mike.l

Loc.
Milwaukee,WI
thegreatjustino said:
Not sure. They do look kind of out of place don't they? Chrome bumpers would be easy to find, but weren't stock bumpers in '68 painted?

Chrome bumpers were a factory option starting in 66.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yea I'm like one of the other cowboys ...as nice as it is my little women would cut me if I drug home another one ....Great find and congrats ...

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Great find! Do up the floors right and you will have a real gem on your hands.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
thegreatjustino said:
As promised...Pics! So the hundred dollar question I now have is would it be blasphemous to add a stock power steering setup and change it to a halfcab?

What do you own a Willys? Do what you want to it but if you cut them skirts you and I will have words! HAHA Just kidding but very nice man. Good luck!

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
That being a 1968, does it have the good doors (early '68's/bolt out window frame) That would be a big plus for 'ya. Nice find!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Ok, Justin. I'll give you 2100. ;D . I love good deals! You rock my friend!

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
eb66to77 said:
Do what you want to it but if you cut them skirts you and I will have words

No way, this is going to remain uncut. I can't wait to back both the stocker and my rockcrawlser into my garage and try to convince people they both are the same vehicle. :cool:

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
6677ebman said:
That being a 1968, does it have the good doors (early '68's/bolt out window frame) That would be a big plus for 'ya. Nice find!!

Absolutely, removable frames with the oval striker. Until I decided to keep the whole Bronco, I was going to swap the doors with my '69 to have the groovy removable frames.