• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seat Covers

John Griswold

Loc.
Medford, NJ
I'm looking for aftermarket seat covers to protect my original upholstery. Has anyone found good fitting, good quality covers for stock seats? It would be great if there was also a cover for the rear seat. It's time to get rid of the sheep skin covers from the 80's! Thanks

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Hard to find low back covers that fit good enough ,let alone the rear seat. Wet Okole makes nice waterproof snug fitting covers but they are spendy.

OP
OP
J

John Griswold

Loc.
Medford, NJ
Yah, I've never come across anything good. I just briefly checked out Wet Okole. Like you sale, lots of high back stuff. Thanks

bbolander

I have Marathon cordura nylon covers in my Rubicon and F-150. They fit great and are very durable - attach with velcro. They make front covers for an Early Bronco, but it looks like they don't make the rear. I like the tree and camo prints.