• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

seat covers

jwh

Hi chopper. Sorry for being a pest, but Im curious about the status of the covers youre working on. Any more progress? Getting closer to be ready to place some orders? Its 25 out on this coast of Canada. The Bronco bugs really biting. lol

Thanks
Joel

OP
OP
chopper

chopper

Loc.
Vancouver BC Canada
Hi Joel, They are progressing, just have been busy with other projects these last couple of weeks. If you are interested in ordering and don't mind waiting afew weeks for them then let me know. Thanks!

Angie

Hi chopper. Sorry for being a pest, but Im curious about the status of the covers youre working on. Any more progress? Getting closer to be ready to place some orders? Its 25 out on this coast of Canada. The Bronco bugs really biting. lol

Thanks
Joel[/QUOTE]

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Hi, am also in the market for covers for the stock front and rear seats. Let me know when they will be available. I'm looking for something with cloth were the pleaded vinyl is and is there a chance to buy add fabric to cover the rear quater panels and the doors?