• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

seat suggestions?

stxbronco

Loc.
La Vernia
I know this has been thrown out there but toooo many old post’s to search through. I am looking for good donor seats, what year make and model used vehicle should I look for? With the least amount of modifications.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Ford Probe! If you can find the GT even better, the Probe mounts and be used with a little fab work.

Attachments

• DSCF0055 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0055 (Medium).JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 170

sigepkat

Civic Del Sol, not sure what year. Was able to use the front bolt holes, just had to drill new ones for the back.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I have a fiberglass tub and I have held off on the seats before I just start drilling. Anyone have pictures?

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
Fox body mustangs have great seats, real cheap at the local salvage yard. They have side bolsters and you can choose to either use the head rest or remove. My dad told me that ebay has a recover kit for all models. You will have to mount your original tracks but they are nice seats.
Jed

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I was looking at getting the f-body mustang seats as I had a mustang in the past great seats and there are several that are wrecked. I will also look into the eclipse as well. Any tricks for the install?

vbro

I heard the s-10 60/40 bench fits well. Don't know what year though.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
seats

Jeep Grand Cherokee - heated black leather. Price was right at $100. I had to make minor mods to mount them.

noreasteb

Loc.
Narragansett
If you want to stick with a low back style similar to the originals, I got a pair of 2001 Ford Escape seats. Remove the old brackets and with a little fab work attach to stock brackets. They are comfortable and have a removable headrest. Cost me $150 for the pair back in 2005. Very comfortable!!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Anyone willing to post mounting / bracket modification pictures?