• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

selling off some of my stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
What about parking lights - I need 1 grill light, 1 side yellow light and 2 rear reflectors in good shape. I need the some of the little fasteners that holds the door handle bars and lock bars in place. A good set (like new) of mirrors. Maybe some weatherstripping if you have any. Let me know. By the way, where is Maryville?

Thanks,
Blazin

I have lots of side markers for 70-77 and a couple of 68-69 and some grill lights. What year lights do you need. 66-68 grill or 69-77 grill? No fasners that would be worth using. No mirrors. I have a couple good or usable peices of weather striping what are you looking for, or I will dig them out and see what I have. Maryville is about 15 mile south of Knoxville.

Ghost

Do you have a gauge cluster? my email is in the post above thanks

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Chad - would you happen to have a RH front bracket for the brake lines on a '77 ?? It would be a nice addition w/ the door posts ! Thanks Rick

thesnake

Bronco Guru
74-75 Auto steering column

Hi Chad,

I was wondering if you had a 74/75 automatic steering column.

Thanks,

John

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Hey guys I just came in from the shop to eat some lunch. I now have a list of parts to go look for I will get back with everyone in a few hours. No I do not have any stoppe parts, sorry. Thanks Chad

PDX I will get you that pic I promised

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Chad - would you happen to have a RH front bracket for the brake lines on a '77 ?? It would be a nice addition w/ the door posts ! Thanks Rick

Rick, Is the bracket that your talking about is the one that holds the brake line and mounts with one bolt to the bump stop mount. they should all be the same for D-44 D-30 disc or drum. I have one if you want to pay shipping its yours.

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I'm looking for the wiring where it plugs in at the firewall on both sides and extends to the eng.,voltage reg., etc.

I think I have everything we took off my father in laws 77 doing a fiberglass resto. I will get by there later today or on Sunday. I don't remember the condition but it should be pretty good. I will let you know. Thanks Chad

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I think I have gotten back to everyone so far. If I left someone out please send me a PM. It is much easier to keep up with. Thanks Chad

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
I have 3 to choose from, 1 N.O.S. original Ford grill not a repo. $500.00, 1 in very good shape with letters(faded) and grill chrome(needs polished). $200.00, 1 in good shape rust free but has a cut about 8"long on the pass side of where it meets the fender could be fixed easily. $75.00

Any of these the early style? How much do you think to ship to 84025? Thanks

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
:cry: I never got a pic of the hood...

Sorry, here is the hood. It is a little dirty but it cleans up nice. Oh and the flag is a bonus. Thanks chad

Attachments

• DSCF0832.JPG
    DSCF0832.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF0833.JPG
    DSCF0833.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.