• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seriously? really????

69BroncoDad

Loc.
Rutland
10K...WOW...that like an online love affair!! Thanks for all your help Tasker and Thank You Very much for the Birthday Wishes!!

BicksBronc

Loc.
Concord, NC
Congrats Tasker!! You have thrown out a number that all of us surfer non-posters should strive to achieve. I am humbled in your presence!

Here's to 10K more! (a dipstick removed and lifted in your honor)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
You watched him polish his keyboard? That is just wrong! ;D

is that directed towards the turd pusher, er i mean puller ;D
My posts are meant to make people smile. Don't we all have enough going on to be pissed off? (ooops, dammint another fine!) :-X

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
is that directed towards the turd pusher, er i mean puller ;D
My posts are meant to make people smile. Don't we all have enough going on to be pissed off? (ooops, dammint another fine!) :-X

i think that is three fines 2 bad words and 1 just blabbering;D maybe not since you spelled damnit wrong. crap now i have two fines thanks brother:cool:

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Wow, you are getting your post count up by posting about how many times you have posted... GENIUS!! LOL Also, you are posting on your post about posting 10K.... DOUBLE GENIUS!!

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
For my 1,000 post, I post about your 10,000 posts. Does this make you a Super Guru? Do you have a cape?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Post Whore! ;D

You got a long way to catch up with Dave though! He has had over 10K posts in the last 18 months alone!%)

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
was gonna make a wintertime in new hampshire joke, but 357Bronco has been here as long as you and less than 1/10 posts?!
Hey Tasker stop talking and take a breath you're turning blue.
Good job on 10,000. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and love of broncos.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Not sure if I should congratulate you, or tell you to shut up.

funny? no.....douche, yes!!!!
Scott you had better show up with Rocky saturday! I know (almost, kind of, in the vicinity) where you live!!!!!!!!!!

as stated, nothing good or important comes from these letters i type. Skiddy? Bill? Dave? i have nothing to add to your amazing capabilities.....of what no one is sure but amazing just the same ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
talk a dog off a meat wagon.......i know.