• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrejci

Sanndmann3 is the best! I just received the parts for my 351w and they are better than expected. Thanks for the great service

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the kind words. :)
As of right now, waiting list is zero so let me know if interested.

bleepjay

Contributor
Same here, never messaged back to thank you. Everything was packaged great and looks great.

Thanks sanndmann3!

snick

Contributor
Hey Don I have a random question for you that I bet a lot of folks on this site have wondered as well - starting with an explorer that is complete and has not had any parts pulled (eg radiator, radiator shroud, etc etc), how long does it take you to remove a complete serp system? And any idea of how many total you think you've pulled over the years?

snick

Contributor
Also wanted to say from purchasing an explorer serp set-up from Sanndmann3 that the quality and price is unbeatable. If you’re contemplating installing a serp belt drive onto your small block then he’s the man and you will not be disappointed.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the kind words, I try my best.
I wish I would have kept track over the years, its been a bunch.
Got my technique down to a science now. It probably took an hour and a half to 2 hours the 1st time I pulled one. Can do it now in about 45 minutes unless I have to deal with broken waterpump bolts. Those add a little more time...

Merry Christmas, Don.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It may only take you 45 minutes to pull one now but there is a bunch more time than that put in to cleaning them up, checking them and packaging them up for shipping. I have purchased three now with no regrets at all.

Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
It may only take you 45 minutes to pull one now but there is a bunch more time than that put in to cleaning them up, checking them and packaging them up for shipping. I have purchased three now with no regrets at all.

Merry Christmas!

Yep, collecting them from the frozen bone yard is just the beginning...
Thanks for the repeat business and let me know when you need one or 2 more... lol

SRafferty25

Just recently purchased and received one of these from Don. Everything looks great and the transaction and shipping went smoothly. Thanks Don.

bellsbluff

Contributor
Loc.
East TN
Can you give me a price on one of your kits without the timing cover or the balancer?
Shipped to 32567

Status
Not open for further replies.