• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Several for sale in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I moved this add to separate ads since a few have sold

Attachments

• 74 Explorer 1.jpg
    74 Explorer 1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 527
  • 74 Eplorer engine.jpg
    74 Eplorer engine.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 427
  • 74 Explorer int.jpg
    74 Explorer int.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 76 Glen Green.jpg
    76 Glen Green.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 525
  • 77 project 1.jpg
    77 project 1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 417
  • 77 int.jpg
    77 int.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 2017 Mustang.jpg
    2017 Mustang.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 375
  • 76 Rust bucket.jpg
    76 Rust bucket.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
A couple people said they couldn't view the pictures but they come up fine for me. Let me know if you cant see them.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I could not see anything in that link. It did not go to the post. I do have This on Facebook as well though

labman1177

Disregard that last post. I was trying to get a link from a Craigslist add and accidently copied the wrong one. There was another Bronco that was coming up from Tempe, Arizona that was for 2,500, blue 1972. For some reason I can get it to come up on my phone but not the computer?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Pictures definitely look more like Tennessee than Tempe!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Thanks I appreciate that. Being in the meetings and event business right now sucks. Everything I do is cancelled. Even the work we had scheduled for the democratic debate cancelled as the idiot candidates suggested that it makes sense to not leave your house. it has gotten out of hand. Just ask the morons in line buying hundreds of rolls of toilet paper. Sorry about the politics, this is supposed to be a for sale ad!

JGO

Contributor
Thanks I appreciate that. Being in the meetings and event business right now sucks. Everything I do is cancelled. Even the work we had scheduled for the democratic debate cancelled as the idiot candidates suggested that it makes sense to not leave your house. it has gotten out of hand. Just ask the morons in line buying hundreds of rolls of toilet paper. Sorry about the politics, this is supposed to be a for sale ad!

Maybe there is a way to pivot your business in the short term? The way this virus seems to be spreading means hospitals will be looking for a way to treat the sick off site, maybe a meeting/event company can capitalize? Anyway, I'd like to have the 74 if it's still for sale. I can send a deposit and come get it soon.

I didn't even think about stocking up on toilet paper! I'm gonna feel stupid when I'm wiping with shop rags!

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Update, 76 Rust bucket sold pending payment. 74 Sold Pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.