• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SF Bay Area meet:Update Confirmed Date & Time!

OP
OP
Mark@Wildhorses

Mark@Wildhorses

OK, look like we've maxed out (we might have gone over darn it!). So the enrollment period is closed, unless someone drops out, then it will open up for another person. Also, I was just informed that no children under the age of 12. While I know my son and I'm sure others would be ok there, we must respect their wishes and do as they say.
So on Classic board, here's who I have as wanting to go:

MudPny 2
Rumpfy 1
Benzo 1
Paul 1
Mitzal 1

I must have you confirm this via PM, Phone call or email MBeck@wildhorses4x4.com
I need to make sure on the head count to let the tour guide know how many.
They also narrowed it down to 25 people, seeing that there's a tour before us and after us, so that to has put a limit on this. There are a significant # of people from work going, so that in itself has made it full too.

Mark

If there is any openings, I will post that there is room for "X" more

Sorry if your name didn't get on there, the rules kept changing and as such I don't want to "rock the boat" as to being able to see this collection.

Mark