• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

shops near kansas city

dhtub

i'm a newbie and am starting the restoration of an EB. i'm looking for recommendations for shops in the general Kansas City area that could help. my EB has been partially dismantled. i should have all the pieces (i hope!). thanks for any help! i'm glad to join the club.
also, please contact be if you're an avid EB fan in the KC area. dave

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome aboard. For general maintenance upkeep etc I always take to a buddy in Lees summit. Perfection connection. Ask for Mark

Trying to have a get together around July 1 so keep your eyes peeled in this section

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Transmission - Edgar's Transmission - KCKS...When you go to a shop to get transmission work and a $60K bronco is sitting on the lift, you are in a good place. Owner is great.
Midwestern Mechanical Specialties - "John Freeman"- Great Mechanic
KC Blasting, LLC - Media blasting - Todd Kissell

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Figure out where you needed to go yet?

Keep eye out on the KC Beer thread, when we get together, feel free to come out, w/our w/out the bronco

With preferred of course, haha