• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Body shops near Atlanta willing to paint an EB?

G

I think the time has come to finish my long overdue Bronco project and the next step is paint. The last three people that have agreed to paint it have done part of the work and then bailed on me.

Here is the current condition of the body.
Tub- All rust repaired and body work done, final priming is done. Only needs block sanding to be complete.
Doors- Same as tub
Top- Never stripped very little rust
Tailgate- Never stripped some rust on bottom panel and dent from spare tire carrier. Could need replacement.
Fenders, hood, grill- Never stripped but in very good shape overall, no rust and only minor dents.

The body is currently sitting on the frame but is not bolted down and could easily be removed for painting. the only other thing that needs to be done is some straightening of the drivers front inner fender panel and some repair to the battery box area. If it matters this is a '77.

Does anyone know a good body shop or person that would be willing to do the work for me? It seems that all body shops only want to do insurance work and I have already tried all the backyard people I know with poor results. I am willing to deliver it to any shop within a few hundred miles that would do the work. Thanks for any leads you can give me. :)