• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

show display board pics

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
looking to have a display plaque/board made that i can put out in front of my bronco for upcoming shows once the restoration is done. I am not looking to put pictures of the bronco on there, more what i have in mind is:

the name of the bronco
year
engine
etc etc

but i want to get a local pin striper to really do it up and make it look nice

looking for ideas on what you all list on your displays at shows?

pictures of your actual boards would be great

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
What I did was make up two versions. One of the history is very popular. The other one with all the spec is only popular with other builders. I keep one on display and the othe handy for show and tell as the case demands. Both are poster-sized. You can get something printed and mounted on a board at OfficeMax or equivalent.

Attachments

• 71placard_s.jpg
    71placard_s.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 71History_s.jpg
    71History_s.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 76