• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me your - Cup Holders

jcwalsh1

Loc.
Shawnee, KS
I used to use a new roll of duct tape. The sticky sides keep it from moving and the center is a perfect fit for a soda can, etc. and the low center of gravity even keeps a big 44oz drink from tipping.

Now that the interior is finished, I am looking for something a bit nicer. I have a Art Carr shifter so a center console is not an option.

Thanks,

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Ya get one of those babes off the Prev thread and tell her to sit still!

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
One hand on the wheel, one on the shifter, and beer can between my legs.
I could post a picture of my 'cup holder'...but I don't think many people would like to see that.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I wasnt goin there but.....kinda kept it to myself that there is no need for a hand on the shifter! not your hand anyway!

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
For a long time I had a cup holder that mounted to the dash that pivoted around to prevent anything from spilling. I got the cup holder at a boat supply store. I've cut my drivers side door down and I'm going to be fabing a cup holder within the door. I’m also going to insulate it with some great stuff to help keep things cold. After riding in Tellico this past weekend, the wife wants her door cut down also…after I have already painted it of coarse. Oh well, still got plenty of paint.

Nyles suggestion is probably the best one so far... Maybe then we could get some more pix of girls "IN" Broncos.

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
I have the Patent on these!

Attachments

• beerholder_patio.jpg
    beerholder_patio.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 251
  • XBeer Holder.jpg
    XBeer Holder.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 223

NYLES

Bronco Guru
We could do that if we would stop takin the bronco apart and ride in em a lil more!

excellent cup holders!!!

OP
OP
jcwalsh1

jcwalsh1

Loc.
Shawnee, KS
Man this thread went south fast.

Having one from the Perv forum would result in divorce and loss of the Bronco.. She has made this very clear.

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
Alright, you guys decide what type of cup holders you want! These, or the above posted!

Brettman

Attachments

• 54687731.jpg
    54687731.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 415
  • 315949881.jpg
    315949881.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 416
  • 3041980292.jpg
    3041980292.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 416

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I know its completely ridiculous, but I was going to order some fittings from them anyway, so I scored one. Its pretty cool... http://www.powertank.com/products/sfID1/21/productID/95 ...not cheap, but cool...hopefully, I will never need the flip-function.

They also offer them in aluminum, but at $50, you could afforrd to spill a few cold ones.

As far as the floating or stringed style cup-holders posted above; I wouldnt mind flippin' them over a couple of times...just to see them right themselves to present me with my cold one.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
cup holders

I know its completely ridiculous, but I was going to order some fittings from them anyway, so I scored one. Its pretty cool... http://www.powertank.com/products/sfID1/21/productID/95 ...not cheap, but cool...hopefully, I will never need the flip-function.

They also offer them in aluminum, but at $50, you could afforrd to spill a few cold ones.

As far as the floating or stringed style cup-holders posted above; I wouldnt mind flippin' them over a couple of times...just to see them right themselves to present me with my cold one.

Will it hold a route 44 lime aid from sonic? If so I vote we work out a mass buy so I can put them at all four corners :) The poly carbonate ones that is. I do not think my wife would like the string ones on all four corners too much.

PBR

Loc.
SoCal

these are the best and well worth the $30. i have prerun baja without spilling a drop.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Hey guys, we forgot about this cup holder. I heard it works great.

OK let's get this straight, Those elastic thingys are not cup holders....

They are called beer holders with service.......:cool:

Back to the topic..
This is a cup holder....... With a Heiny in it....;D

I am not driving...... I'm pretending to be working on my rig... or at least one of them..................

The little guy is the mad bottle opener.....:cool:

Attachments

• DSC02661.JPG
    DSC02661.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC02664.JPG
    DSC02664.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 138

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Mad you painted him!.....cool!

tigernutz....best darn LSU cup holder I ever seen!